A supportive and inclusive community for people to belong and become their very best
Encounter Connect offers community gatherings for people to regularly meet and feel a sense of belonging as they become themselves through encountering their potential. Encounter Connect provides the opportunity to stay strongly connected with other Youth Encounter participants.
- Mission – people to encounter their potential
- Outcome – to have hope and be resilient to stay on track and live life wide open
- Goal – for people to become as they live from their value
- Age 11+
"I have been a part of the encounter connect family for the last 4 years now and it’s helped me become the person I am today allowing me to build confidence in my leadership and grow my faith in a safe and fun environment, drawing me closer to God and gaining an overload of wisdom.” - Ethan
We want to partner with you in your life's journey, no matter where you are at or how you see yourself we want to support you and help you find a better way forward. Anyone is eligible to become part of Encounter Connect and you can join our facebook group to get regular updates and see what events are coming up.
Encounter Connect Ride Days;
Last Sunday of the month at 11-4pm
- April 28th - McKenzies Track, 233 Mowbray Road, Matamata
- May 26th - Edkin's flat track, 2081 SH 2, Pukehina
- June 30th - Kerry Leslie’s, Old Taupo Rd, Putaruru
- July 28th - Oatways, 222 Livingstone Road, Ngahinapouri, Hamilton
- August 25th - Whiteheads, 1706 Maniatutu Road, Pongakawa, Te Puke