A supportive team for competitors, families and supporters in motocross racing
November 12th Rotorua Club Day
November 25th& 26th NZ Women’s Nationals Taranaki
December 9th & 10th team training camp
December 29th & 30th Summercross WBOP
January 27th & 28th Woodville NZGP Manawatu
February 4th NZMX Nationals rnd1 Taranaki
February 25th NZMX Nationals rnd2 Rotorua
March 11th NZMX Nationals rnd3 Hawkesbury
March 24th NZMX Nationals rnd4 Taupo
"We are humbled to have the privilege of supporting Mary and her Encounter Race Team for the last 5 years, the work she and her team does is amazing and the results speak for themselves. The camaraderie and community shines through when you see the team at the track. I cannot speak highly enough of the positivity, hope, faith and direction that Mary brings these boys and girls, it truly outstanding" Reece Mcleod, FOX NZ
THANKS TO OUR TEAM SUPPORTERS
- Strengthened holistic secure identity.
- Increased spiritual and emotional self-awareness.
- A purpose filled mental focus.
- The optimism to excel in life's challenges.
- Resilience in the face of adversity.
- Making self-disciplined choices through a positive view of themselves and their future.
- Contributing the wellbeing of others in society.
The following attributes are required of a sponsored team rider;
- Intentional living with a willingness to learn more about life.
- Respectful & considerate of others.
- Dedicated to progression in the sport of motocross racing.
- Committed to training and working within a competitive team environment.
- High level of sportsmanship.
"Encounter Race Team has impacted me by breaking down why I feel certain things about how or what happens in life, as well as riding. And what effects it has, looking at The Hauora/well being."
"It taught me to just relax and have fun no matter the event."
"Loved looking at the spiritual and mental sides of racing and how it influences the way I ride"
"The friendly and helpful team spirit made it very enjoyable"
"Encounter Race Team has changed my mind-set towards motox, changed it from thinking that its everyman for himself when really it's a giant team sport."